Salary Competitive + Benefits
Our Insight Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join comparethemarket.com, where you’ll grow and develop as an analyst working with incredibly rich customer data and a variety of Big Data technologies.
The Analytics team functions across the entire business, from online customer experience to marketing, so no two days are ever the same. You could be designing the algorithm for a personalised campaign, evaluating a new product feature or identifying emerging trends. Whatever it is, your work will directly help to shape our customer strategy and propositions.
- Provide timely, accurate analysis– you will use the latest tools and technologies to produce actionable analysis, and communicate your findings/recommendations to stakeholders.
- Offer day-to-day analytical consultancy– you’ll be a data guru, liaising with key stakeholders in one or more areas of the business to provide accurate and insightful analysis and helping teams to get the most value from their data.
- Support delivery of the Analytics roadmap– you’ll be working on initiatives that will help to shape the future of comparethemarket.com, collaborating with stakeholders to create quality analytics briefs and applying your technical skills to deliver them.
What will it take?
- Great with numbers- you’ll have excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ideally a numerate degree, a solid understanding of statistical methods and an ability to pick up new ideas quickly.
- Analytical toolkit- this role offers the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies, so having a background in one or more of SQL, SAS, R, Python, Hadoop or equivalent is an advantage. Your willingness and ability to pick up new tools quickly is a must.
- Data literate- you’ll be confident at manipulating large quantities of high-dimensional data, and navigating through unfamiliar (and sometimes messy) data sources.
- Results Driven- with so much data at your disposal, you’ll need a firm focus on the task in hand; you must be able to immerse yourself in the technical detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Excellent communicator- you will be translating complex analysis into compelling and actionable insights, so you must be able to communicate your work clearly and confidently using appropriate methods of delivery.
Why choose us?
The benefits package is excellent and comprehensive; you will earn a competitive salary and be a member of staff reward scheme. You’ll join a great working environment with great facilities that includes a gym, free parking and a subsidised restaurant. You’ll also enjoy a contributory pension, life assurance and range of other benefits that you would expect from a great employer.
Perhaps most importantly in this role you will have the opportunity to work with some outstanding people in a fun and thriving environment.
If this sounds like you, why not click apply!
– See more at: https://careers.comparethemarket.com/vacancy/insight-analyst/#sthash.eonXHNT9.dpuf
Senior Data Scientist – London
Salary Highly Competitive
The quality of data at comparethemarket.com makes a huge difference to the experience of our customers and the success of the business. We are currently looking for an exceptionally talented and passionate Senior Data Scientist to join our team and work closely with product engineering teams to identify development opportunities, strategies and architect plans, and develop algorithmic solutions.
We are looking for someone who can generate valuable and actionable insights by utilising advanced statistical techniques and data mining approaches to improve decision making. Also analysing and interpreting the results of new product development experiments, with the ability to communicate the findings to key stakeholders, gaining support and ‘buy in’ for any recommendations.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will build well maintained models of customer behaviours that influence programmatic decision making. Then evolve and enhance systems and tools for agile data analysis and visualisation.
You will ensure systematic leverage of insight explorations and analyses for repeated use of knowledge, improve our speed of response to insight needs and improve our overall maturity in data and advance analytics capabilities.
The role requires professional networking with current and potential data providers through appropriate attendance at industry and market events. You will also be actively involved in our people agenda by up-skilling our existing analyst base and helping to shape future requirements.
What will it take?
As a highly skilled, professional and confident Senior Data Scientist, you’ll have excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You will have a strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data.
You will also have stats and data analysis experience working with advanced tools like R, SAS, or alike, along with strong capability in advanced statistics for example; multiple regression, GLM’s, Monte Carlo simulation, clustering (e.g. K-means) and machine learning techniques.
Why choose us?
The benefits package is excellent and comprehensive; you’ll earn a competitive salary with an annual bonus, private medical cover and a range of benefits that you’d expect from a great employer. Perhaps more importantly in this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with some outstanding people in a fun and thriving environment.
If you can see yourself succeeding in this role, it would be great to hear from you. The first step is to click apply.
– See more at: https://careers.comparethemarket.com/vacancy/senior-data-scientist-london/#sthash.woRcctSb.dpuf